A specialist, driver training organisation based in Cheshire with trainers located across the UK.
Established in 2000, we provide small to large scale solutions, communication development and project management.
“We are an established Training Company with specialties in Driver training, Driver CPC, Assessment and Road Risk Strategies. We look forward to continuing to assist our existing client base and meeting new clients, helping you to define goals, develop solutions and realise them."
Please see below for background and supporting information about Junction 17.
If you need anything more, then please ask.
Financial & Legal
- VAT Registration Number: GB 823 2739 33
- Company Registration: 04005390 Cardiff
- Registered Office: 2 Adventure Place, Hanley, Stoke on Trent ST1 3AF
- Bankers: Santander Bootle, Merseyside L30 4GB
- D-U-N-S Number: 23 - 196 -1 637
- Data Protection Act: Register Entry - Z9341223
- Terms & Conditions - these apply to all contracts
- Insurance Details (Brokers confirmation of our Insurances)
- Health & Safety
- Equal Opportunities & Diversity
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Code of Practice
- Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Policy Schedule
- Terms and Conditions
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Quality Assurance
- Employers Liability
- Professional / Public Imdemnity
- Health & Safety Advisers