Junction 17 are currently recruiting Driver CPC, On-Road, and First Aid Trainers.
**NEW VACANCY** - DRIVER CPC TRAINERSWe are currently recruiting for EXPERIENCED DRIVER CPC TRAINERS to join our team to deliver our specialist Driver CPC courses across the UK (both face-to-face and online). We are now recruiting freelance Driver CPC Trainers to meet rising demand within the sector.
Skills and Attributes
- Confident with large and small groups of delegates.
- Clear and articulate with technical content such as drivers hours, digital tachographs etc.
- Industry and or training background
- Ability to promote group participation and engagement
- Completion of course documentation in line with current JAUPT requirements
- Previous CPC training preferred
We can offer flexible working to suit your current commitments.
We have opportunities for On-Road Driver Trainers for all types of training, other than learner car drivers. We have major training programs where we require ADI's to deliver B + E. Ongoing we have Off-Road, Blue Light and Ambulance that do not necessarily require ADI's other than where the client stipulates it. Again if you have worked with or for the Emergency Services, or Highways England would be ideal.
We have current contracts where we need First Aid Trainers that may suit current or former Paramedics.
If you want to chat anything over then we'd love to hear from you.